Do you really need another lead generation tool? Absolutely, yes. Especially when it provides as much data as Prycd. Max and Ryan are providing not only sold and active comps, but filtering tools that let you niche down in a dozen different ways. With over 2.3 million comps in their database, Prycd has the potential to massively simplify your land investing business.
Check this episode out on YouTube where Max and Ryan walk me through some of the filters that I didn’t even know about. Their website can provide:
- Property owner information
- Information pricing analysis
- Overview on all the composite data table
- All the comp maps
You can download records for your business, and Prycd will give you both the raw data and a cleaned up file that’s easier for you to understand and use. Plus it’ll identify duplicate data so that when you send the info onto your mailing house, you’re not sending 20 postcards to a landlord that owns 20 different parcels of land.
Their pricing is incredibly affordable, and you get so much more information. Really, my mind was blown, and I guarantee yours will be too. It’s such a great deal that I’ve already canceled my other memberships and signed up for a year’s membership with Prycd.
If you sign up on their site right now, they’re offering 200 free records. They are constantly adapting, updating, and improving on their model, and they’re very responsive to suggestions. Check them out and happy land flipping!
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- How I’m using Prycd to find comps and properties.
- Unlike Data Tree, they’re able to connect owner information to the vacant land.
- Max and Ryan have really built a system that can give hyper-focused data so you have less blind spots when you’re finding properties, sending offers, and comparing comps.
- Prycd can help you price out at the city level, county level, or the geo level.
Mentioned in this episode:
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!