Pace Morby has built an amazing brand around his real estate lifestyle, and he has so many irons in the fire that you’re going to be inspired today. He’s just signed on with A&E for a six season series on real estate investing, plus he runs a coaching business, has a 21k+ member Facebook group, and owns several businesses with hundreds of employees that support other real estate investors.
One of my good friends says, “Wholesaling is easy, wholesalers are complicated”. But you don’t need to be that complicated! Pace lays out 3 reasons that you absolutely need to start a brand in real estate. You don’t want to be that building that everyone drives past and wonders what’s inside. Sticking a marquis advertising what you’re all about is the same thing as branding yourself; you let people see who you are and what you’re all about.
After you’ve decided to embrace a personal brand, Pace goes over the 5 Hows to establish that brand:
- Document the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Only give tips on real things you’ve been through.
- Help people underneath you.
- Use your real name.
- Stop caring what your family thinks of your social media.
Pace has been involved in real estate franchises, and he’s been on the fix and flip scene for years. But it wasn’t until he was completely bankrupted by a business partner that he knew he had to get smart and serious about how he invested. That’s when he decided to rebuild his portfolio with creative financing.
You’re going to be blown away by Pace’s generosity and knowledge in this interview. Reach out and connect with him on Instagram or his Facebook group Creative Financing.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- Stop listening to the online trolls and focus on building an authentic online persona that lets potential dealmakers, buyers and sellers connect with you.
- After throwing away 20 out of 24 leads because they weren’t the “right kind of leads”, Pace knew he had to come up with better financing options.
- By focusing on solving the seller’s problems, Pace has been able to absolutely crush the competition.
- If you’re spending $5,000 or more per contract, it’s time to get your crazy costs down.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Simple Lease Options
- Pace Morby on Instagram
- Creative Financing Facebook Group
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!