This episode came about after I attended a class on home staging. Because I’m also a licensed Realtor, I’m required to take a certain number of hours of continuing education classes to maintain my license.
I came out of the staging class pleasantly surprised.
While I, personally, may never need this service, I was reminded of the necessity of staging a home and having it done professionally.
Plenty of numbers and statistics presented throughout the class prove that staged properties not only sell for higher prices, but also sell quicker than those not staged. This can also work for rental properties, since staging can attract a higher quality of tenant.
More people shop online now, which means you need professional photos for your website. Photos are more effective when a house is staged.
Listen and Enjoy:
- Who needs services of a professional staging company
- Statistics of how staging can affect the sale of a property
- How it affects online sales (with professional photos of professionally staged homes)
- How the price of staging pays for itself in the end
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815