In this episode, I share the story of a student of mine who blows me away with his spunk and ability to hustle.
This is a young college student, attending school full time, working part time – and because of his lack of cash, he simply marketed on Craigslist. Recently, he flipped his first investing deal for around $16k.
Want to know how he knew what to do?
He watched teaching videos on YouTube. When it was time to create a contract, he went to Office Depot and bought one of those pre-printed $3-form contracts.
(This all happened before he and I connected.)
Here’s a young man who did not use his lack of knowledge, lack of experience or lack of money as an excuse.
What’s your excuse?
Listen and Enjoy:
- How this college student marketed on a shoestring budget
- How he found another investor to flip to
- How he learned what steps to take to put a deal together
- The 2 essential keys to making your investing business work
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815