How many times have you heard me say this?
“Make 5 offers a day.”
If you listen to this podcast, or if you’ve been in any of my workshop presentations, or if you’re one of my coaching students, you answer will be: “Plenty of times.” And that’s true… I say it all the time because making offers is the key to your success.
In this episode, I’m taking things a step further – rather than simply telling you to make offers, I break down step-by-step exactly how I make offers. (Lease option offers, in this case.)
Rule #1 is that I ask sellers lots of questions. I drill down to learn their level of pain. Do they need to sell or do they simply want to sell? That’s what I have to discover. Here’s how I do it…
Listen and Enjoy:
- Questions that you can (and should) ask to determine seller motivation
- The “perfect tenant contract”
- The “3-option letter of intent”
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Epic Real Estate Investing Podcast by Matt Theriault