Oftentimes on my podcasts, you’ll hear me talking about lease options. And I’m usually quite enthusiastic about the subject.
In this episode, I thought it would be a good idea to give you a glimpse behind the scenes as to exactly how I got started in lease options. Once you hear my background story, it will be much clearer as to why I’m such a big fan of lease options.
My first foray into lease options wasn’t all that successful, simply because I ignored all the basic fundamentals. I was counting more on appreciation than I should have. Nevertheless, it did get my feet wet, and I learned as I went along.
Things really shifted into high gear when 1) I began to wholesale lease options, and 2) I hired a coach.
Lease options are still a big winner because in this real estate climate there are still people who want to buy a home but can’t. There are still people who want to sell their home but can’t. Lease options provide the answer to those problems.
Listen and Enjoy:
- My first nightmare landlord experience
- Rent situations versus lease options
- Best neighborhoods for lease option deals
- Why I am a strong proponent of coaching
- Books that changed my life – and business
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815