From time to time, I come back to the subject of why I like being a Realtor and having my license. In this episode, I explain in detail why I think you have more leeway and more credibility when doing wholesale deals as a Realtor.
One of the benefits is the fact that you will definitely make more money. But other than that, you have less opportunity to get in the crosshairs of your state Real Estate Commission. The more you can stay under the radar, the better.
Getting your license doesn’t have to be a long, drawn-out deal. I’m going to explain how you can get licensed in just a couple of weeks. You can do this.
Listen and Enjoy:
- Just to be safe, you need to always come to the closing table with the “intent to buy”
- It’s easier to present an intent to buy as an agent
- Understanding the laws in your state
- What contract to use when wholesaling as a Realtor
- Having an investor-friendly broker
- The importance of disclosure
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Automated Wholesaling System: Automated Wholesaling System
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815