If I were to ask you to name one element that is capable of killing any and all potential deals, what would your answer be? It’s not a trick question.
The answer is: TIME.
It’s true. Time can kill all deals. And in this episode, I explain exactly why that’s true.
Slow implementation in any phase of your business will cause you to lose momentum, and it also allows time for doubt to creep in. This is especially true when it comes to answering the phone and returning calls from prospects. Do what your competition is not doing—talk to prospects and then follow up
Time is lost if you overanalyze. My saying is “take immediate imperfect action.” The key is to be aggressive in all the different phases of your business.
Don’t let time kill your deals.
Listen and Enjoy:
- What happens with slow implementation
- Speed of income is directly related to speed of implementation
- The danger of overanalyzing
- Cut the time when talking to sellers
- Follow up immediately and often