I’ve just spent time with my good friend, R.P. Murphy, and one of my students. I asked R.P. to meet for coffee and a good business chat. I have a program now that offers students 1-on-1 time with me, and this was part of that program. (Details in this episode.)
Whenever I’m around R.P., I’m reminded of how important it is to focus on finding buyers first. I came into this business doing just the opposite. I was set on finding the deals first; but I’ve since come to realize that that’s backward.
R.P. has been steadily working his strategy for about 8 or 9 years now, and he closes 6 to 10 deals a month. Pretty good, wouldn’t you agree?
As R.P. says, “The buyers are your customers, and you have to take good care of your customers.”
Also in this episode, I throw out some teasers regarding a new course that R.P. and I are going to create together.
Listen and Enjoy:
- Why it’s crucial to focus on buyers
- It’s easier to shop for what buyers want
- Insight on Murphy’s strategies
- Details about my 1-on-1 coaching program
- Hints about the upcoming course created by P. and me
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- P. Murphy’s Website: Murphy Home Solutions
- Who Moved My Cheese?: An A-Mazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life by Spencer Johnson
- Reverse Wholesaling: How To Work Backwards To Make Quick Cash In Real Estate… Without Money, Credit Or Experience by Kent Clothier