In this episode, I’m driving home from the airport after attending a weekend seminar in Nashville. While this was not specifically a seminar for real estate investing, the theme still worked for any business. It was put on by Don Miller whose company is called Story Brand.
Don teaches different business entities how to create their story for a strong presence in the marketplace. The one thing he said that stuck with me is: “If you confuse, you’ll lose.” He also talked about the way the brain “burns calories.” Strange concept, but it rings true.
Interesting that this should come about at the very time when I’m intent on simplifying my coaching focus, as well as my business focus. Simple is always better.
The weekend provided me with downtime, plus the opportunity to learn new information. I also got to see a few of my investor friends in the industry.
All made for a profitable experience.
Listen and Enjoy:
- Don Miller’s approach to simplifying a business brand
- How the brain functions when too much information is presented
- Why real estate investors receive higher percentage mail responses than Realtors
- Simple is better; gimmicks are unnecessary
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Tom Krol’s website: Wholesaling Inc.
- Tom Nardone’s website: Millionaire Mailman
- Don Miller’s website: Story Brand
- Don Miller’s 5-Minute Marketing Makeover
- Clayton Morris’ Podcast