When first starting out, most investors spend the bulk of their time on the $10/hour tasks, when they should be focusing in on the $1,000/hour tasks.
We’ve all heard of the 80/20 rule, and it’s so true. It’s always going to be the laser-beam-focused 20% that will bring in the most of your deals.
Why then, do newbies (and sometimes even the veterans) get bogged down in the minutiae — spending hours on small tasks that are simply busy work?
I hone in on this subject in this episode…
Get your head out of the minutiae and step back and get the big picture. If your business has slowed down, this just might be your solution.
Listen and Enjoy:
- What’s better than the 80/20 rule? Drill down deeper
- The main reason investors get hung up on the small stuff
- The remedy for getting hung up on the small stuff
- Focus on marketing and making offers
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815