My guest in this episode is one of the smartest people I know. You’ll want to hear Mike Zlotnik’s take on interest rates.
Mike has been investing in real estate since 2000. He’s now the CEO of Tempo Funding and TF Management Group LLC. These private investment fund management companies invest in real estate deals.
Mike is originally from Moldova, a republic in the USSR. He came to the U.S. when he was 18, and now lives with his family in Brooklyn.
Mike still owns some properties, and outsources the management of them. Because his primary job is managing various investment funds. His company only serves qualified investors and only upon referral.
Listen and learn…
- Mike believes there’s momentum in entry-level residential property
- Think about creative ways to convert failing strip malls
- If investing in the retail sector, go for service-based tenants like gyms or hairdressers
- Mike believes interest rates will increase a bit more, then the rise will be over
- Real estate is local… trends in one market may not apply 40 miles down the road
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joe’s free Wholesaling 101 Mindmap
- Mike’s book: How To Choose A Smart Real Estate Investment Fund
- Mike’s company: Tempo Funding
- Mike’s email: Mic@templefunding
Download episode transcript in PDF format here…
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.