So, our guest today is Ron Phillips. He’s in one of my Mastermind groups. Ron’s been in this business for a long time.
In the late ‘90s, he answered an ad titled “Millionaire Seeks Apprentice.” With his first deal, he made just under $20K in just under 30 days.
And since 2005, he’s been helping people – who don’t have time to search out deals – find properties to provide passive income. Cash flow is the primary consideration when buying.
Really interesting conversation with Ron…
And I want to remind you that you can listen to any and all of my previous podcast episodes on my website, Real Estate Investing Mastery. Use the show notes from each episode to link to the guests’ websites and the tools that we discuss.
And while you’re at it, please review my podcasts on iTunes or whatever platform you use for listening. It helps us to know how we’re doing.
Listen and learn…
- If you’re not confident about your sales ability, take a class
- Don’t be reliant on government programs (e.g., Section 8)
- Why Ron buys rental houses in the suburbs
- Why he uses property management companies
- Why loans to buy investment properties hard to come by
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Ron’s website: RPC Invest
- Ron’s office: 801.990.5109
- Watch Ron’s 30-min webinar: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast/Ron
- See Ron on YouTube: Ron Phillips Real Estate
- Article discouraging buying low-end rentals: Bigger Pockets
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.