It’s a balmy 17 degrees in St. Louis. Up from -4.
I’m on my way to take pictures at a house we’re going to fix & flip. The house will be worth $600,000. We’re buying it for $275K and putting in $100K for rehab. Oh, I love this business.
This deal was referred to me by a friend. Referred. Wow!
Over the years, I’ve gotten numerous deals from sellers I’ve worked with before. I’ve gotten deals from landlords I’ve worked with before, from rehabbers/contractors…
So get out there and network. Go to Real Estate Investment Club meetings. Meet with Realtors. Just keep flapping your lips.
Listen and learn…
- Don’t ignore referral-based marketing
- The more you flap your lips, the more people know what you do
- Always ask buyers or sellers you’re working with if they have additional properties
- Offer to buy deals from other investors
- Pay good money for referrals
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joe’s FREE Wholesaling 101 Mindmap
- Joe’s FREE Wholesaling 101 Mindmap: text ‘flip’ to 313131
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.