Hey everybody, I’m glad you’re here… it’s a new year!
The words of the year for me are simplicity and focus. These especially apply to my podcasts. I want to simplify them and keep them focused.
Today, we’ll talk about marketing. In your business, that’s the only thing you really need to be thinking about.
Make a marketing plan and revise it as you find out what works for you. There is no excuse for not having a basic marketing plan.
Listen and learn…
- Talking to sellers every day
- Making offers every day
- Using a scorecard to keep yourself honest
- If you feel your market is getting tight, try another
- Finding great leads in smaller towns
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joe’s FREE Wholesaling 101 Mindmap
- Joe’s FREE Wholesaling 101 Mindmap: text ‘Flip’ to 313131
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.