Hi investor friends. In this episode, I’m with my son, Luke. We’re driving home from choir practice.
I wanted to get his opinion about something…
It was something I happened to see on Facebook. It has to do with working for someone else or being your own boss.
I think you’ll find our conversation intriguing.
Listen and enjoy:
- The picture on Facebook that spoke to me
- Why it really hit home about working for other people
- How my son totally understands what the picture is saying
- Figuring out how tiny raises really are for most people
- How many weeks off from work do you get a year?
- Why aren’t you your own boss yet?
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.