Our guest today is Brian Ellwood, and we’re going to talk about Acquisition Managers (AM). Brian is one of the masters of outsourcing, so who better to hear it from?
Before we start, I want to remind you to please go to RealEstateInvestingMastery.com and check out my site. Give us a review on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play…wherever you’re listening. It helps us!
And while you’re there, have a look at episodes 179 and 183 – Brian was also my guest on those. You can go back and listen to them when you visit the site.
Anyway, Brian started in Nashville, wholesaling and rehabbing. He and his 50/50 business partner used me as a coach. First thing I told them was that they needed an Acquisitions Manager. And 11 months after hiring one, their gross revenue jumped from $300,000 to $1M.
Brian now lives in Denver but still invests in Tennessee. His book is called Fire Yourself, and he wants you to have it for free. That’s serious actionable content for cost of shipping and handling only.
Listen and enjoy:
- Why you absolutely need an Acquisition Manager
- Keeping job posting simple
- Using a hiring funnel to screen applicants
- Why Brian believes AM is as important as marketing
- Real Estate focused sales training
- Tracking AM’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Brian’s book for free: Fire Yourself
- Sales Training for AMs: Midwest Revenue Group
- Brian’s Podcast: The Virtual Real Estate Investing Podcast
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.