Another great Real Estate Investment Mastery podcast episode for you…
Today we have Tom Krol, who has a coaching course and podcast: Wholesaling Inc. We are doing something different (and efficient) today. While I’m recording my show and acting as host, Tom is recording an episode for his podcast and acting as host, too. We’re all getting lots of terrific information.
I went back and listened to other episodes Tom and I have done together, and on my favorite ep, the key takeaway is the best use of a virtual assistant (VA). In that episode, we taught how to get out from behind your CRM to do marketing and deals.
You can search my website for Krol, and go back and listen to Tom’s previous episodes with me. I think you’ll be glad that you listened to them – even if you’ve heard them already.
Sometimes the best automation we can get is a good VA. It gives you the freedom of time.
And remember, keep it simple. Only 4 or 5 fields of information are needed to make a call.
Listen and enjoy:
- Not getting stuck on CRM
- To make money, you must be talking with people about deals
- Real estate education doesn’t replace deal making
- Wholesaling Inc. Summit in January 2018
- Avoiding anticipatory thinking
- Tracking numbers and setting clear goals one at a time
- Spending your time with people who are already successful
- Setting aside time for reading
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Books for building success: Darren Hardy
- Tom’s Podcast: Wholesaling Inc.
- Info on January Summit: Wholesaling Inc. Summit
- Excellent business guidance: Jim Rohn
- Goal-setting skills: Grant Cardone
- Tips on leadership/entrepreneurship: Orrin Woodward
- Focus on gaining freedom: Brilliant at the Basics by Joe McCall and Peter Vekselman
- Frank Kern:”Don’t be a sissy”
- More great business advice: Gary Keller’s books and website
Tom and Joe’s Book List:
- Thou Shall Prosper by Daniel Lapin
- The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity by Edwene Gaines
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferris
- In Harm’s Way by Doug Stanton
- Killing Patton by Bill O’Reilly
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark Winters
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- The Surrender Experiment by Michael Singer
- The Blessed Life by Robert Morris
- Rhinoceros Success by Scott Alexander
- The Five Second Rule by Mel Robbins
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.