So here I’m am in my car… that’s because just a few minutes ago, I was in my office thinking about how much I wanted a hamburger. And I was also thinking about what I wanted to talk about today, but I couldn’t resist the hamburger.
I’ve decided to break up the content that’s in my head into 2 episodes… 1 before and 1 after eating my hamburger. So you’ll need to listen to In My Car Podcast episode #555 to see if you can hear a difference. Will I be wiser and wittier after eating?
But, I have an important episode for you today. It’s a topic you’ve probably heard before, but it’s so important, you cannot hear it enough.
I feel like I go back to this all the time, but so be it. Everything – a.k.a. your success in this business – boils down to sales and marketing. And you must keep track of your numbers. It works. It’s the only way to hold yourself accountable.
Listen and Enjoy:
- Asking yourself if you’re hitting the marketing hard enough
- Reaching an average of 40 leads to make a deal
- Why you must always be talking to people
- Setting high goals for contacting people and tracking performance
- Why you need an accountability partner to hold you to your goals