Rick Otton (who hails from Australia), and I have been friends for quite some time. He amazes me with his ability to work his wholesaling business from nearly anywhere in the world. He makes excellent use of today’s technology to flip houses he’s never seen, working with people he’s never met.
The plan is for Rick and me to create a number of these episodes so you can learn how to do the same thing.
I especially relate to what Rick teaches, because when I took my family to Europe a few years ago for a 3-month vacation, I flipped houses back in the U.S. and really understood the concept of virtual wholesaling.
In this introductory episode, Rick touches on the basics of how he does deals and how it doesn’t matter what market he’s in. Nor does it matter what country he’s in.
Watch for more episodes with Rick coming soon!
Listen and enjoy:
- Why virtual wholesaling doesn’t depend on any certain market
- The importance of creative financing in virtual wholesaling
- The need is great because many people aren’t qualified for financing
- Stick to the fundamentals
- Rick describes a basic deal
- Why “debt” beats out “cash”
- “Slicing up the cake…”
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Rick Otton’s podcast: We Buy Houses Radio
- Rick Otton’s website: Property Investor and Mentor
- Rick Otton’s Free Download: Deal Finder Plan
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.