I’m not sure how many of you are aware of this, but becoming wealthy is more than simply accumulating money. My guest for this episode, MC Laubscher, is an expert in the area of wealth strategies.
He’s a wealth strategist, an educator and a financial freedom fighter. He’s the president and CEO of Valhalla Wealth Financial and creator and host of the popular business and investing podcast, Cashflow Ninja.
MC’s mission is to help as many people as possible eliminate the control that banks and financial institutions have over their lives. He does this by helping them build their wealth in a variety of ways—outside of Wall Street.
He believes the best way to achieve this in the Information Age is by reclaiming the banking function in your own financial life through structuring an efficient cash flow management system and creating and building assets that provide multiple streams of income.
His approach to wealth-building is quite a paradigm shift from what we’re used to hearing, especially in the area of the use of life insurance. Some of his strategies may be totally new to you.
MC grew up in South Africa and came to the U.S. in 2001 with just a few bucks and a great sense of adventure. That sense of adventure has never waned as you’ll hear on this episode.
Listen and enjoy:
- The fallacy of wealth growth by accumulation
- The need for a paradigm shift in the area of wealth strategies
- How MC started a small online business, systemized it and now earns passive income
- How to let your dollars do different things at the same time
- The benefits of using life insurance as a money “warehouse”
- How to combine life insurance and real estate
- You are your own greatest asset – be a lifelong learner
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Free Fast Cash Survival Kit: Real Estate Investing Mastery
- MC Laubscher’s webinar: Be The Bank
- MC Laubscher’s email—request free book: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.