A few months ago, I recorded an Investing Mastery episode with Haim, and it went wild. We had such a massive response, it’s actually caused Haim and me to take massive action!
What’s all the uproar?
It’s about Haim’s strategy for gleaning the MLS for leads. His is a proven system that is working. Not only is he closing deals (and doing it virtually), but he’s building relationships with Realtors in multiple markets.
Recently, Haim and his family were on a trip to Japan, and while he was there, he was closing deals. This works.
It’s time for investors to stop viewing Realtors as the competition. They have what we need – sellers and buyers. We have what they need – deals where they make both sides of the commission.
The best part of Haim’s system is that much of the work can be outsourced by hiring VAs to comb through the MLS for leads.
His system has been so successful that he and I have decided to put together a plug-and-play program that is now available. But only for a short time, because these are strategies that should be shared with only a few.
Listen and enjoy:
- Why leads are getting harder and harder to come by (and costing more)
- Why it’s important to have multiple sources of leads
- Why it’s important to work alongside Realtors (they are not the enemy)
- This is not the “blind offers” approach that makes Realtors upset
- How everyone benefits from building compatible relationships with Realtors
- Specific instructions for your VA
- The new MLS Hacks program
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Get MLS Hacks
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.